This Patented, FDA-registered device meets ASTM Level 1 surgical mask standards with the added benefit of a fog-resistant clear window for improved communication.
Supported by Interpreters, Doctors, Nurses, Dentists, Hygienists, Orthodontists, and other Health Professionals seeking clearer communication and exceptional protection.
- Made in the USA
- Single Use Only – This mask is a single-use disposable mask
- Window Size – Approximately 4.75 inches long and 1.35 inches in the middle tapering to .5 inch at the end
- UNSPSC code: 42131713
- FDA K152561
- ASTM F2100 Level 1 Protection:
- ≥95% Bacterial Filtration Efficiency
- ≥95% Particle Filtration Efficiency
- ≤4 mmH2O/cm2 Differential Pressure
- Resistance to Synthetic Blood Penetration at 80 mm Hg
- Flammability Class 1
- Comfortable material with elastic ear loops and adjustable nose piece design
- Not made with latex
- Not an N-95 Mask
Any cleaning or sanitizing of disposable PPE needs to be cleared by your healthcare facility infectious disease and prevention unit, and users assume full responsibility and any risks/liability.