Meets the current OSHA requirements for cleaning and decontaminating spills of blood and other potentially infectious material (OPIM).
Wex-Cide is a powerful one-step phenolic cleaner, disinfectant and deodorizer for decontamination of hard non-porous surfaces that have the potential to be contaminated by any potentially infectious material.
EPA Registration # 34810-31
Wex-Cide Healthcare Germicidal Disinfectant Cleaner has been the #1 germicidal, disinfectant cleaner for hospitals and healthcare facilities for decades because of its powerful virucidal and germicidal properties.
- Wex-Cide Healthcare Germicidal Disinfectant Cleaners are pre-mixed and ready-to-use
- Broad Spectrum Cleaner: Tuberculocidal, Germicidal, Pseudomonacidal, Fungicidal and Virucidal
- Effective against antibiotic resistant organisms, including MRSA, MRSE, Influenza A3 (Hong Kong), Pandemic 2009 H1N1 Influenza A Virus and VRE
- Contact Time: 10 Minutes
- Active ingredients: Ortho-Phenylphenol and Ortho-Benzyl-Para-Chlorophenol
- Effective in 5% blood serum
- Cleans and disinfects in just one step, no pre-cleaning required
- A powerful one-step cleaner, disinfectant and deodorizer
- Use for disinfection of all hard, non-porous surfaces in Healthcare Facilities including Operating Rooms, Intensive Care, Nurseries, Emergency Areas and Dental Operatories
- Recommended for use by Educational, Athletic and other Institutional Facilities as well as Police and EMS to decontaminate hard inanimate surfaces that have the potential to be contaminated by blood or other potentially infectious material (OPIM)
- Easy to use non-aerosol dispensing cap on bottle
- Available in ready-to-use spray for broad coverage, pull-top for direct application and convenient refill bottles
- Effective in blood serum: Products that are effective in the presence of organic soil such as 5% blood serum are classified as one step cleaner/disinfectants (EPA DIS TSS-2)
- Excellent cleaner/detergent
- Proudly Made in the USA