CleanCide Germicidal Disinfectant Wipes are formulated to clean and disinfect hard, nonporous surfaces such as stainless steel, chrome, glass, plastic and vinyl. This includes door knobs, bed rails, monitoring equipment, telephones and light switches.
Listed as an EPA Approved Disinfectant for Use Against SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) EPA Registration # 34810-36
Ideal for operating rooms, surgical centers, neonatal units, medical and dental operatories and other critical-care areas.
- Cleaner and disinfectant in one
- Broad Spectrum Cleaner: Tuberculocidal, Germicidal, Pseudomonacidal, Fungicidal and Virucidal
- Contact Time: 5 Minutes
- Active ingredients: Citirc Acid
- Does Not Contain: Phenol, Quat, Alcohol or Bleach
- Effective in 5% blood serum
- Contains 400 Wipes per Bucket (Each wipe is 7″ x 7″)
- Made in the USA
Effective In The Presence Of 5% Blood Serum In A “One-Step Process” (Cleaning/Disinfecting) Against:
- Vegetative organisms: Escherichia coli, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Listeria monocytogenes, MRSA, MRSE, VRE, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella enterica.
- Viruses: Adenovirus, Feline Calicivirus – surrogate for Norovirus, Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1, Herpes Simplex Virus Type 2, HIV Type 1, Influenza A Virus, Pandemic 2009 (H1N1) Influenza A, Respiratory Syncytial Virus, Rotavirus, Vaccinia Virus.
- Fungi: Trichophyton mentagrophytes